Halloween for kids: Ribbon Pumpkin Clips {Tutorial}


Halloween for kids:  Ribbon Pumpkin Clips {Tutorial}
 
Before I share a tutorial, I would like to provide a disclaimer:
I would like to think that I came up with this on my own, meaning I was playing around with ribbon yesterday and I made these pumpkins. I didn't see them anywhere else that I can remember nor did follow another tutorial. That being said, I am not going to sit here and say that this is completely original or has never been done before, I am sure it has, but just thought I would share my version to my readers. :)
Ok, on we go!

Click "Read More" to see the rest!

First things first, cutting the ribbon. In all honesty, I just cut pieces and then went back and measured them and there are 3 pieces of orange (7.5, 5.5, and 2.75 inches) and 1 brown (2 inches).
After that I found the middle and looped one side into that point and hot glued it- if your ribbon has a pattern like mine, you want that on the outside.
Then I did the other side- you want to do this with both the longest pieces.
 Then I took the brown piece and looped it together and hot glued .
Next, I took the biggest orange figure 8 and glued the brown loop in the center. 
Then I nested the other figure 8 inside and over the top of the loop. 
Next, I took the smallest orange piece and glued the ends 
Then I just hot glued it into the center. 
There, they are done!