Gris Handknits for Bookhou

forbookhou_086

I wanted to give you a sneek peek at a very exciting project I have been working on lately.

forbookhou_079
giboulée toddler hat and cowl

forbookhou_082
givre adult mittens

forbookhou_096
écorce adult cowl

A little while ago, Arounna from Bookhou asked me if I would be interested in knitting a few garments for her beautiful store at 798 Dundas street in Toronto.

forbookhou_072
tribord toddler hat and scarf

forbookhou_071

forbookhou_070

OF COURSE I said. What an honour to think that my little handknits would nestle next to the amazing creations in her store.

forbookhou_075
bonhomme toddler hats

forbookhou_074

I got swatching, designing and working up some very simple pieces. I wanted to stay in keeping with the pared-down Bookhou esthetic.

forbookhou_085
giboulée toddler hat and cowl

forbookhou_087

forbookhou_083
givre adult mittens


forbookhou_088

I called the collection "Gris Handknits", working with luxury yarns in a limited palette of grey, cream and navy.

forbookhou_103
poudreuse adult cowl

forbookhou_101

forbookhou_090

forbookhou_100
glacielle adult mittens

forbookhou_098

forbookhou_089

I took a few snaps before they get packaged up for Toronto.

forbookhou_097

forbookhou_092
écorce adult cowl

These items will be for sale at Bookhou shortly. Thank you Arounna & John for this exciting opportunity!