Pouches!

I haven't been very good lately about sharing my projects. I've been in pouch production for awhile now. I have a show coming up in December and another big custom order that came in so I'm sort of swimming in these things.
Pile of pouches

American Road Trip. Now that gas prices are down again, we might allstart taking the road trips we put off. This one brings back memories of our stuffed car trips up to Minnesota for the holidays. We don't have to do that anymore, but it was fun in the days before we had the kids!
American Road Trip Pouches


Here are some holiday and non-holiday treats:
Holiday Treat Pouches

Here are the treats I like to stitch. The cupcake is the easiest to cut out. Gingerbread man is really hard to cut because he needs to be symmetric. Hershey's Kiss cookies are a holiday tradition for us.
CupcakeGingerberad ManHershey's Kiss Cookie

Finally, for today, I have these sock monkey pouches. The applique is from some great novelty fabric.
Sock Monkey Pouches

Put fray check on the outside of the fabric cut out to keep it from unraveling.
Sock Monkey Detail

I've got more, but I'll share them tomorrow. All the pouches are interfaced for fabric stability. They have a velcro closure and measure about 7 inches by 5 1/2 inches. A few are listed in my Etsy Shop, including a Red Riding Hood and a Big Bad Wolf. I plan to list more, but most of the inventory will go into the show.