Cute Pouches

I've been fiddling away at this pile of pouches for a couple of weeks.

Fabric pouches

Here is a pic of their square gusset bottoms:
Pouches have gussets

I did some Little Red Riding Hood on pink:
Little Red Riding Hood Pouches

Little Red goes with these Wolves I put on blue fabric. Wolf is very interested in that picnic basket full of treats:
Wolf Pouches

My felt appliques are all hand cut and hand stitched. I do use some fabric glue in places like the wolf eyes and nose.

Here I did some more simple sock monkey pouches. I love these fabrics. The Monkey medallion is hand appliqued with embroidery floss:
Monkey Pouches

In order to list these at Etsy, I have to set up all my photo stuff and try to get perfect pictures at perfect angles with perfect lighting... Hopefully I'll get to that this weekend. I hope the sun comes out again here. I switched from hot weather to the mid-50s really fast. Usually some snow flies here by Halloween so I guess it's time!