Holiday garland tutorial: Easiest No-Sew Pennant Banner Ever

Holiday garland tutorial: Easiest No-Sew Pennant Banner Ever

They are the cutest, prettiest things ever!
But I always put off making one, because I didn't feel like sewing.

So I thought, why sew?  Why not bring out my little friend the glue gun?  
Easy peasy.  

I gathered up some summery gingham and polka-dot fabric, but the colour and pattern options are endless!  

Not to mention the endless possibilities for where to hang these pretty banners.  I envision a backyard BBQ party with this little number!




Here's How-To: 
All you need is:
Some fabric (I used 7 different colours/patterns).
Glue gun
Ribbon (I used yellow gingham, and it is about 4.5 feet long)

Cut your fabric in to little triangles (mine are about 2.5 inches along the sides)
Put some glue along the top of your triangle, and lay down the ribbon on the glue.
I spaced my triangles about 0.5 inches apart.

That's it.  It's almost too easy?
Looks pretty though...





Happy day!