Easy hat, free crochet patterns: Crochet hat – how to!

hat
It has a cute bow:
hat2
And I thought, I should share how I made it! It’s pretty easy… (If you have any questions, please let me know!)

So here we go:
Begin with 8 sc (single crochet)
1 sc in 8. stitch from hook (which basically means to do one single crochet through the first sc you made!!!)
2 sc in each stitch around until you reach the marked end (I always use a needle to mark the end of my rows)
*3 sc, 2sc in next sc* (*= repeat until end of the row)
*1 sc in each sc*
*2 sc in each sc*
*4 sc, 2 sc in next sc*
*1 sc in each sc around*
*5 sc, 2 sc in next sc*
*1 sc in each sc around*
*6 sc, 2 sc in next sc*
*1 sc in each sc around*
*7 sc, 2 sc in next sc*
*1 sc in each sc around*
*8 sc, 2 sc in next sc*
*9 sc, 2 sc in next sc*
*10 sc, 2 sc in next sc*
*11 sc, 2 sc in next sc*
*1 sc in each sc around*
*12 sc, 2 sc in next sc*
*1 sc in each sc around* (repeat twice)
*3 sc, skip next sc, 1 sc*
*3 sc, skip next 2 sc, 1 sc*
*1 sc in each sc around* (do this until you think, it’s enough ^^)
DONE!
I’ve never done a crochet pattern before, so I don’t know if you can completely understand what I mean ;) If not, just leave a comment. And if you can and did, would be nice to see your work :D
Oh, and for the bow, I made a row of single  crochets until i thought, it would be the perfect size and then crocheted 4 rows. When finished, I just tied the middle with blue wool and sewed it to the hat.
I told you, it’s easy.
Easy hat, free crochet patterns: Crochet hat – how to!