Gift presents for a little girl: Cross Hair-Clip tutorial

Gift presents for a little girl: Cross Hair-Clip tutorial


 I've had this idea in my head for a while.  I love hair-bow sculptures and I thought that this would be perfect one for Easter (or anytime really)!  

Cross Hair-Clip
 What you will need:
ribbon
feathers
hot glue
satin rosette (found mine at Hobby Lobby in the bridal section with the small floral stems)

 First make a two loop bow. One will have the same length for both sides, the other will have a longer end.  Hot glue to secure

 Hot glue both together.

 Now add some feathers and a rosette.   
Easy Peasy!!!

 Beautiful... and reminds me where I find my hope and joy!!!

On a side note... my Pinkie Pie is growing up.. she looks so so... BIG!  She's gorgeous both inside and out. 



Happy Creating!