Felt ideas: Fall Hair Accessories

Felt ideas: Fall Hair Accessories

I'm so excited for Fall!  Sweaters and scarfs and boots!  Oh my!  I can't wait to cuddle up by the fire and listen to the rain while sipping on a white chocolate mocha.  *sigh*  Too bad it's supposed to be 90 degrees this week.  Boo.  I guess we will settle for some super cute Fall hair accessories.  

I went crazy with felt this week.


This leaf headband,  I added some stitches and used ribbon instead of elastic.  I might have to borrow this one.  :)


I couldn't get the little giggler to model this one.  She threw it on the floor, then decided she wanted to wear it as a bracelet.  Maybe I should make her a Fall bracelet.  

 This is my fave!  Her little hippy daisy crown.  :)


Happy Fall!

Source: http://thelittlegiggler.blogspot.com/2011/09/fall-hair-accessories.html