Fall for home: Halloweening decor


I had a little fun decorating! I love opening my boxes to see what I have, what I want to use and combining it with what I make.

PhotobucketPhotobucket 
This is on the top of my bookshelf. I love the little block guys. The mummy cracks me up! My banana hanger got ornament duty again with a little wooden ornament. The s'more is just a cute little guy I've had, and the bear is from my grandma from my first semester at school! It's purple for UMHB!  
Fall for home: Halloweening decor
  PhotobucketPhotobucket In the kitchen, I added a few pumpkins to my baker's rack. I had Jacob screw this shelf in so it was nice and sturdy. I added my Frankenstein plate that I got for a steal, my favorite ribbon plate, candy corn in my hurricane, my other little scatters, and my favorite new addition, the home jewelry beads I have been dying to get!! They had it for a steal at Hobby Lobby. All the home decor store I have been to had it for so much more, but with my coupon, $3.50 was worth it!
Photobucket Photobucket
 The angel and cross have now become sacrilegious. :)
  Photobucket  Photobucket 
And in my room, my favorite fiber optic ghost. and flag add cheeriness to the desk area. And my tree now has skeletons. I have such an affinity for skeletons; I took Anatomy and Physiology and rocked that unit... It's silly, but rather creepy at the same time.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
In the living room, my new Candy Corn man sits atop the tv with the tealight holders I got a few years back. I love the way they all look lit up. I use battery-operated color-changing LEDs in the pumpkin and ghost. (No tea light candles are allowed.) I also got the latch hook pumpkin last year. I love him, but Jacob finds him a bit creepy... My roommate thinks it's a rug, but who would walk on this pretty!?