Contented

contented full front 2
Stocking stitch is widely maligned for its mind-numbing simplicity, but I find it completely soothing. I was thrilled when Hannah Fetig asked me to knit a sample of her Contented Cardi.

contented wrap

contented full back
Not only is Hannah (aka Knitbot) one of my favourite designers, but this swingy, drapey beauty features row upon row of lovely, meditative stocking stitch. It also has a delicate cable in the back, just to keep things interesting.

Knitting with such a luxuriously yummy yarn certainly doesn't hurt either.

contented cable detail

I was very tempted to keep it!
contented full front


contented crossover detail
Thank you Hannah for the opportunity to make this for you. I hope you are happy with the results.

You can read about the details here.