Sweet mailbox, part 4—the unexpected gift

Out of the blue, I received another wonderful, unexpected gift.


Bookhou bag
Margie sent me this most beautiful grey linen bag from Bookhou, a store I've been wanting to visit forever. We had stopped by this Christmas but it was closed. Thoughtful Margie thought that if I couldn't get to Bookhou, she would bring Bookhou to me. What a sweetheart! I absolutely love it. Isn't the print great?


bookhou bag 2
Smaller than most of my bags, it's the perfect thing for when I have lots of running around to do but don't want to cart my heavy leather satchel. She also sent me a matching coin purse (perfect for my new ipod nano) and a gorgeous handmade linen/liberty pine cone to brighten my drab cubicle. I would love to show it to you, but apparently, my camera is allergic to my office. Try as I may, none of my photos turned out.

Well, it's high time I sweetened someone else's mailbox, don't you think? I'm gathering a few treats to do a giveaway. I'll tell you more about it in a couple of days...