More Vintage

Mom gave me these beautiful crochet pieces. They were part of her collection and not made by anyone in my family.

Vintage Table Runner

This is a lovely dresser scarf or table runner:

Vintage Table Runner

Here are two doilies that would probably have been used on the arms of a chair:

Vintage crochet doilies

They were probably never ever used:

Vintage crochet doilies

This is a lace trimmed linen table runner. If my dining room table wasn't piled high with sewing supplies and projects, I might use one of the many table runners I have in my collection. I think this is a kind of bobbin lace. I am not sure, as I have never tried making bobbin lace.
Linen Table Runner

I like to use my rainbow crochet afghan underneath my crochet photos. I tired of crocheting that blanket before I finished it, but it does generously cover one side our our queen sized bed on chilly nights.