More of Quilts from the Village

These are quilts shown at the Lake County Fairgrounds by the Village Quilters of Lake Bluff/Lake Forest, IL.

"Stars in the Night Garden" by Kathy Stuart. This one was one of several of my favorites. She has crystals adhered here and there adding to the beauty.
Quilts from the Village Show 2009
Quilts from the Village Show 2009



"Sisterly Flower Celebration Quilt" by Ginny Moore. These are watercolor quilt bocks.
Quilts from the Village Show 2009

A whole wall of Sudoku quilts:
Quilts from the Village Show 2009
Quilts from the Village Show 2009
Quilts from the Village Show 2009

Three Roman Stripe quilts:
Quilts from the Village Show 2009


Another wall of quilts done in the same pattern. I don't know what pattern this is!
Quilts from the Village Show 2009

Amazing! I still have more photos from this show, so stay tuned! It's an icky rainy day here, perfect for cutting up fabric and making something new of my own.

Edit: I never got to that quilt, although I am planning it in my head. Instead, I have a migraine and am going to nap.