New Tea Towel

My Finished Towel!

My group is finished with round 4 of our Tea Towel Tour at Craftster. My towel has a woodland theme. I did the little birdie in the center from a free pattern by Andrea Zuill "Badbird".

This squirrel is by timpani~jax. So sweet. The leaves are incredibly finely stitched with only one strand of embroidery floss:
By timpani~jax

Bunny by UrsulaDiamond. Happy bunny is holding a bouquet of little flowers stitched with the lazy daisy stitch:
By UrsulaDiamond

Sewphie stitched me this lovely fawn. I love the shading details under the belly and the white fur under the chin:
by Sewphie

Sewsew-a-gogo stitched up this active squirrel. Can you see how she combined thread colors to do the fur?
By Sewsew-a-gogo

Finally, Nannetta stitched up this busy mouse gathering up the beautiful bounty from the forest floor:

By Nannetta

Didn't I have talented swap partners? I love my towel so much! What a fun swap!