Happy Thanksgiving!

Mr. Turkey is handsome, but he is also delicious. This is one of my very favorite holidays! This year we go down to Indiana to my brother's house for the big meal. They eat earlier in the day, so we'll be up bright and early in the morning to get there for the turkey feast.

We used to always go out to Iowa to visit with all my grandparents and I'll always fondly remember bonding with my grandma over her fabric collection and sewing plans. My Grandma N was usually very nervous at the holiday and going over all our crafty interests would calm her down. Sometimes she'd send me home with some of her collection, but that wasn't why I liked going through it all with her.

My husband and my dad LOVE watching hours and hours of high school football tournament games on the local TV stations. They both prefer these games because they are exciting and have no commercials.

I hope you will be making nice new memories this Thanksgiving with your friends and families.