Monagamous

I'm still on my WIPs-busting crusade. And so far, I'm making good progress, polishing them off one at a time. The only problem is that my current project is one I cannot blog about. So would you like to see a pre-blog FO to tide you over?

I thought you would.

salina

Pattern: Salina, from Rowan Vintage Knits
Yarn: Rowan Felted Tweed, #151 Bilberry
Mods: I decided not to knit the cuffs, but left the rest of the sleeve at a 3/4 length. Once it was done, I realized that the body was way too short on me, so I snipped off the bottom, picked up my stitches, and knit an extra couple of inches of seed stitch border.

I really like this sweater. The hourglass shaping is very flattering, the shape of the collar is pretty, and the yarn is soft and cozy. It's held up really well after a couple of years of wearing it. I also like that it looks just as nice dressed up with a skirt than it does with jeans.

A good, classic knit.