Day of Rest

Phew! The craft show was fun. It was big leap for me to craft for selling and I found it to be very rewarding. It was the first time for this particular show and I thought they had very good vendors. I forgot to bring my camera.... The talented ladies at the table next to ours had the most glorious pouches, wallets, and dolls made from fabric. When they began unloading their stuff, I moved my fabric things to the other end of the table so it wouldn't be upstaged. When I took my daughter around to look at things, she just wanted to go back and look at the fabric at their table and she picked out a beautiful pincushion. Oh, she's a crafty one all right.

We had a steady trickle of customers, but the show was never really busy. Our table was a good one because with three of us, we had an eclectic mix of stuff. By the way.. Martha! I forgot to buy one of your button bracelets! I am very happy with what I sold and I have extra inventory for my empty, quiet etsy shop. I have a couple hurdles before I get that shop really up and running, but watch for a Felted Sweater Robot Tote listing soon!

This pouch will also be available.. eventually:
Green Critter

PS- I'm really sick of Dr.Oz on Oprah. He's on three days a week! At least it feels that way. I'm pretty sick of Oprah altogether, but I love to sit at home in my pajamas judging celebrities on talk shows...