Tea Towel Embroidery

I'm almost done with another go around of a Tea Towel Tour swap on Craftster. This one is going really quickly thanks to a terrific, prompt group of swappers. We did this first for Sublime Stitching, but unfortunately the last stitcher in that swap went missing and we assume she kept the towel after 12 stitchers worked on it over several months.

Here are the things I've stitched so far. I have one more to go and then I'll get my own finished towel back.

So here's the happy baking chick I did for myself. It's from an Aunt Martha's transfer package. She's serving up a double chocolate cake with raspberries for my 40th birthday which is in a few weeks.
Chick with Cake

This one is for fennifer. She'd done a pretty border around her towel and it was such a sweet color, I chose these romantic flowers and butterfly:
Romantic Flowers Embroidery

I already shared this dancing saucepot, but here it is again:
Dancing Saucepot Embroidery

Our last round ended early and I never got to stitch for my last person. These birds are for chelleyf. I did them as patches on twill so she can use them however she likes. First an Aunt Martha's Hooty Owl with creepy eyes:
Owl Embroidery
Next a Sublime Stitching bird in autumn colors:
Bird Embroidery

This morning I finished up this Sublime Stitching waitress for BlueSparkie. She's serving up strawberry lemonade but has trouble walking in those impossible shoes:
Sublime Waitress

I'm in such a crafting rush right now, I didn't even press these things before photographing them. It bugs me that the real life white backgrounds never come out with my bad camera...

More terrific embroidery HERE in our swap gallery. Click on the tab that says "Show Images Only" to skip all our chit chat and encouragements.