And I like it too!

Here's a bit of Irish spring green to liven up your St. Patty's day:


One of my all-time favourite scarves. Super easy to make. Take two balls of self-stripping yarn in the same colourway (I used Noro Kureyon). Alternate two rows of one ball with the other, making sure you start in a different coloured part for the second ball. Mine is in rib (k1,p1) to avoid curled edges. It took 4 balls in all. Ta-da! Easy-peasy stripey scarf.



Green socks in progress. Oops, can't find the ball band... It's that lovely stuff that subtly changes colours as you go. I'll tell ya later when I find it.



Filatura di Grignasco Tango (50% wool, 25% alpaca, 25% viscose) in shade 221, a lovely moss green with flecks of blue and brown. It has the same tweedy, soft texture and weight as Rowan's Felted Tweed, but since I got it from the bargain bin, it was much more aligned with my meagre budget. I think I might have enough to make this with it:



Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get back to my Guinness...